Tuesday 6 March 2012

Bleaching

Today I have had a one to one technique workshop with a customer on bleaching. I had taught this class last week and she was unable to attend.  I thought I would share two cards that we made. I have to admit I was a little worried about this card, we had to spray with bleach in a mister bottle. I used a large box as a spray chamber with lots of warning signs, reminding people to check which direction they were spraying, of course I talk with experience of picking up a bottle and spraying in a totally wrong direction!! I need not have worried they all did a marvellous job.


This card seemed to be the favourite, simply stamped and embossed in copper on brown card. The butterflies then bleached out.

Whilst I was making the samples for the workshop I discovered that using a different brand of bleach gave a slightly different result. So have a play, I really enjoyed discovering what colour I was going to reveal.

That's all for today, see you tomorrow. 

I will try and improve my photography for tomorrow.

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment