Wednesday 7 March 2012

WOYWW


This is me organized, nearly!  This is my workdesk, it seats nine and most days I can cover the whole table with crafty items. Today is relatively tidy but I didnt actually get to make a card.  What you can see on my desk is my workshop baskets ready for tomorrow mornings class. What you can not see is the pile of craft stuff waiting to be put away at the far end of the table.  The Cuttlebug and Happy Cuts machine are always lurking in the middle of the table. I can not have them too far away. I used them everyday. I  have an addiction to dies, have to have them, but I have an excuse, samples need to be made. Trouble is I use that excuse an awful lot, but there has to be some perks.

If you want to see some more desks pop over to Julias at www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com

Thank you to those who gave me a warm welcome last week. I am hoping to actual get round to your desks this week, last week was a bit of a disaster. Sorry.

See you later, I've got some desks to check out.

Tracey

14 comments:

  1. Things are lovely & tidy there , but i guess it will be a different story after the class. Lovely little cards by the baskets as well. Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to own your own store full of crafty goodness!! waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't think I could own my own store...Ii would be buying all the products...hahaha

    What fun to work at something that you love! Your table looks lovely and organized and your card classes so neatly laid out.

    Glad you are back to WOYWW and I'm sure you will love it here.

    PSA As I know you just built a new blog, just thought I'd mention you would be better off to take off your word verification. I try to visit 80% of the blogs but will be soon be skipping the ones with WV as it nearly makes me cross-eyed. Julia has discussed it this week as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a big table. Lovely cards you have made for your workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards for your workshop look great! I like the size of that table too. Mine is round and on the small side so careful manuvering of piles is required!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some beautiful card samples on show.Have fun in your craftsession.Happy woyww have creative week Hugs Judex 9

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLISS! BLISS! And beautiful cards again, your workshopeers will love them. I must say, from this angle, when clear, it does look as if you could land a plane on that table!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards Mrs and I especially like the look of the kraft coloured one with the wobbly bit on the front!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous long table, what a mess I could make there! Lovely cards.
    Have a great crafty week. Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #26
    PS maybe I need to be a robot to work out this code!! It's a long one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some table to work on - what fun I could have there. I could line up all my projects and go from one to another, while waiting for the rest to dry etc. Have a good class and a great week. xx Maggie #8
    PS did you realise you still have the dreaded Word Verification turned on. You may find that a lot of people will not leave comments because of the difficulty of reading those fuzzy words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great table to work on! And fascinated by card no 2 from left, can't work out if it's embellishments, embossing or what??

    happy woyww

    Debs #104

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, a shop full of supplies ... fabulous! I like the look of that bleaching technique. I've never been game to spray bleach around. Maybe I'll have a go, with a box, as a spray booth. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks fab and those baskets are most intriguing! Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't we all wish we had a craft shop to work in? Shame about the interruptions you get, but then they come with the territory! ROFL.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete